My Journey in Homeopathy: From the University of Cyberjaya to Six Months of Clinical Training in India
My blog has now received more than 410,000 views. Many readers have joined me through articles about health and traditional and complementary medicine. I would now like to share more about the journey behind my work: my education, my clinical training in India and the experiences that helped shape the practitioner I am today.
Four Years at the University of Cyberjaya
I completed a four-year, MQA-accredited Bachelor of Homeopathic Medical Sciences degree at the University of Cyberjaya. The course gave me a structured academic foundation in homeopathic medicine and a deeper understanding of the responsibilities involved in working with people who seek care.
Studying homeopathy was not only about learning its principles. It also called for patience, careful observation and the ability to listen. Those qualities became even more important when I moved from the classroom into clinical training.
Six Months of Intensive Training in India
As part of my education, I undertook a six-month internship at Dhawale Homeopathic Integrative Hospital in India. It was an intense and valuable period of practical training.
I had opportunities to observe and take part in patient assessments, communicate with people from different backgrounds and learn in a busy clinical environment. My photographs from that time capture moments of hands-on learning, including checking a patient’s blood pressure and participating in community clinical work.
Working with patients taught me that care begins with paying attention: listening to what a person shares, observing carefully and understanding their concerns in context. It also taught me humility. Every person has an individual experience, and each interaction calls for respect, patience and thoughtful consideration.
Bringing That Experience Home
After completing my studies and training, I returned to Malaysia and continued developing my professional practice. I am now a KKM-registered homeopathy practitioner based in Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor.
My education and internship are important parts of my journey, but they are not the whole story. I continue to learn from the people I meet and from the responsibilities that come with practice. My aim is to offer supportive, compassionate care and help people feel heard as they navigate their wellbeing. Homeopathy is a complementary approach, and I encourage people to seek appropriate medical assessment and care when needed.
A Journey That Continues
When I look back at my six months in India, I remember the intensity of the training, the practical lessons and the people who helped me grow. That experience continues to inform the way I approach my work today.
To everyone who has read and shared my blog, thank you for being part of this journey. I hope that sharing my education pathway gives you a clearer picture of how I came to practise homeopathy in Bandar Baru Bangi.


