Disclaimer




All contents provided on this blog is intended fo informational puposes and to reach out to more people in need only. Since i am a licenced Medical Assistant and also a Certified Naturopathic Physician, thus i take blog writing seriously when it comes to health topics and natural health and disease management. Consult you doctor for diagnoses and do not solely depends on any Bloggers 100%.

I am a casual blogger thus i will try my level best to provide more information and accurate data on products displayed/featured/reviewed in this blog.  As a Pactitoner, you may set an appoinment to consult me for related topics at my Practising Centre Luqman Herbs Centre, In Bandar Baru Bangi. A consultation fee will be imposed.


I will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. I will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. Comments contains nudity, violence, racism, link spam and negativity will not be approved. All photos are mine unless stated. Please do not use for your own personal profit. If you would like to use any images from this blog please credit it back to here so that my hard work at least is appeciated.

Although i do accept product gifting to be reviewed or featured in my blog but at the same time i have all the right to decline if i felt it were not right or the content of my blog.The entire idea, opinions and thoughts that had been sculptured into this blog are my own even if i had to review a product. It would come from a honest thought of mine with no bias. Please be kind and nice here and what i am quit sure is that you are going to have a pleasuable time too.


This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice. 

0 Comments